It is the end of the season for pick your own. We have lots of apples ready picked available at our store. It has been a fabulous harvest and we are so happy that so many apples have found homes around the GTA for pies, desserts, lunches, sauces, festivities and healthy snacks. Thank you!
Available at Farm Market:
- Royal Gala
- Crimson Crisp
- Golden Delicious
- Northern Spy
Apples ripen at different times and these are approximate harvest dates. We advise to not pick apples that are not ripe.
No admission fee this Thanksgiving weekend.
Pick your own Apples 1.99/lb
We have limited quantities of:
Cox’s Orange Pippin, Gravenstein,
Paula Red, and Sunrise.
Please call for availability or orders.
Apples are weighed by the lb.
Admission: $5.00 per person, Children 2 and under free. Admission is charged on weekends including Labour Day Monday, PA Day Monday and Thanksgiving Monday during harvest. (Cash only for admission. Visa and debit accepted for all other items.)
All other times, admission is free!
We supply bags, but encourage you to bring your own.
Please no outside food allowed on premises.
Find out about the different kinds of apples and their uses for cooking, eating, and more at the Ontario Apple Growers' website: Ontario Apple Growers
Rules of the Orchard — please take a gander!
We want you to have a great day at the farm. But, with thousands of visitors, a few rules of courtesy are necessary to protect trees from damage, keep our visitors safe, and help avoid unnecessary costs. Please take a moment to read the following rules and guidelines:
- Sampling within reason is okay — it's part of the fun! (But please don't make a meal of it.)
- Pick-your-own prices are by the lb. Please pay for what you pick. Remember — picking an apple is making a purchase.
- Admission $5.00 per person on weekends, PA days and holidays, during harvest from Labour Day weekend to Thanksgiving weekend. All other times, admission is free! (Cash only for admission. Visa and debit accepted for all other items.)
- Our attendants are happy to help! Please ask them for assistance and follow their instructions.
- Please don’t pick apples that are not in season or pick from areas that are blocked off. They’re not ready for eating and you might damage the tree!
- Please don’t climb trees – trees are easily damaged and children can be hurt when climbing or hanging onto branches.
- Remove apples carefully by turning them on their stem and they will stay in your hand. “Eye to the sky and twist”
- No picnics or outside food allowed in orchard or store area. Local parks and community centres offer this service and space area for you.
- Service dogs and friendly family dogs on-leash are welcome. No off-leash pets, please.
- Garbage and recycling pails are provided - please be courteous to others and use them.
- Using your own reusable bags for picking is cool — and good for the environment!
- No bags? No problem. We provide them on site. You can return unused bags to attendants to save on plastic waste.
- Please don’t block entrances or exits
- Safety first! This is a working farm: enjoy your time here at your own risk.
- Please respect the environment and the orchard:
R – Responsible
E – Environment
S – Sustainable
P – Protect
E – Educate
C – Care
T – Tradition